Fee & Payment
- All prices and cost estimates are exclusive of HST/VAT or other applicable taxes, unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shall be based among other things on factors applying at the time of the instruction or the effecting of the agreement or bid, including wages, social security costs and taxes, contributions, insurance premiums etc.
- Fees for performance based services are calculated in accordance to the Marketing Agency’s proposal and agreed upon in writing by Client.
- If clients avail any monthly service package of ITinfo Digital then they are obliged to pay half amount prior to the commencement of the work. And the remaining payment should be made in the next 15 days.
- ITinfo Digital shall invoice the clients monthly, in advance.
- Also, if the clients do not pay a monthly invoice when it is due, ITinfo Digital shall terminate the services immediately. In this case, we will not be liable to issue a 10 day prior notice.
- In the case of liquidation, bankruptcy or suspension of payments, the Marketing Agency’s claims and the obligations of the Client towards the Marketing Agency shall be payable on demand.
- Payments made by the Client shall always be used first to settle all interest and costs that are due, second to settle invoices that are payable that have been outstanding the longest, even if the Client states that the settlement relates to a later invoice.
Terms and Conditions
ITinfo Digital aims to deal with its clients in a professional, timely and favorable manner. By engaging ITinfo Digital with their business, the clients will be accepting the following terms and conditions:
- An independent contractor relationship will be created between the clients and ITinfo Digital, and that no partnership or joint venture is intended or implied by either party.
- A date of commencement of the services will be agreed upon by both parties and charges will be applicable according to that date.
- A monthly report of performance services will be given to the client.
- Either party may not cancel or fully transfer the service responsibilities to another service vendor before a prior notice of at least 10 business days.
- ITinfo Digital reserves the right to subcontract a third party service provider for some of the service tasks.
- A person who is not a party to the Contract shall not have any rights under or in connection with it.
ITinfo Digital will not be liable for any indirect or consequential losses due to delay in obligated service deliverables, where the delay is because of natural or ungovernable causes.
The clients will defend, cover and hold ITinfo Digital harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, liabilities and expenses related to the services provided by ITinfo Digital to the clients under this agreement, including without limitation claims made by third parties related to any false advertising claims, liability claims for products or services sold by the client, claims for patent, copyright or trademark infringement, claims due to disruption or malfunction of services provided, or for any content submitted by you for publication by ITinfo Digital.